Installing Wordpress via Virtualmin is very easy. This articles show you how. If you would prefer a video see the bottom of this page.
Note: You will need to know how to access Virtualmin before you can accomplish this task. If you do not know how please see the relevant article.
From within Virtualmin:
- Click on "Install Scripts"
- From the install scripts screen you can either select the radio button to the left or the Wordpress entry and select "Show Install Options" or you can click on the green tick that appears when you hover over the entry.
- From the "Script install options" screen fill in the relevant site details including Username and Password. If this is the only platform you will be installing on your account ensure you select "At top level" on the "Install sub-directory under public_html" item. Otherwise you will be installing Wordpress in a sub-directory (i.e. youdomain.com/wordpress).
- And if you see something like the following screen Wordpress has been installed successfully. To access that Admin Console just click on the appropriate link.
- If you clicked on the Admin Console you should see the following screen. All you need to do now is enter the username and password you chose.
This video shows you how to get up and running with WordPress
Was this answer helpful?
You can change your password in two places. Firstly you can change it for your main account and...
Installing Yoast SEO is relatively straight forward. All you need to do is the following:...
You can create email forwards on two ways. Firstly during email creation and secondly via Edit...
You will need the following details to access FTP. Please note we use Secure FTP or SFTP as it...
Adding email addresses with Virtualmin is very easy and can be completed in a few simple steps....